The Nappanee Chamber of Commerce (est. 1880) in Nappanee, Indiana, is a unique non-profit organization, embracing the pace of country life while leading businesses across two counties–Elkhart County and Kosciusko County–to achieve an atmosphere ready to grow and expand.
We offer advocacy, community leadership, educational programs
The mission of the Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce is to help make Nappanee an industry leading city with innovative businesses, a great community in which to live with abundant resources, and a wonderful tourist destination where visitors can “Embrace the Pace”.
The vision of the Nappanee Area Chamber of Commerce is to create an environment for people to start or relocate businesses, to work, to worship, and to live in our community and to ignite
Growth & Success
Everything we do is centered around the
- Wanee (Wakarusa / Nappanee)
- Amish Country Tourism; Quilt Gardens
- Nappanee Global Trade Council
- Economic Development Council
- Enriching Leadership Program
Come and enjoy the 12th Annual School Supply Daze on August 10th. Free school supplies are available at the Nappanee Public Library for Wa-Nee students accompanied by an adult from 10 am until we run out! School supplies provided by the generous donations of Nappanee...
Please join us on Friday, September 6 for our FREE Chamber Appreciation Lunch. We'll be at the Pavilion starting at 11:30 am until 1:30 pm or when the food runs out. EVERYONE IS WELCOME! The Chamber Board of Directors will be grilling and serving brats and pork...
- Part-time Public Service Specialist at Nappanee Public Library
- Wa-Nee Community Schools Job Openings
- Kountry Cabinets Designer
- Challenger Door – System Administrator
- US Rod – Multiple Manufacturing Opportunities
- McCormick Motors Body Shop Technician
- McCormick Motors Light Duty Automotive Technician
- Alexander Dennis General Assembler
- Lake City Bank Part-time Retail Banker
- Plevna Implement Job Opportunities
- Nappanee, IN Brochure
- Nappanee Area Merchants Map
- Tourism Resources
- Chamber Newsletter